HTMLDOC converts Hyper-Text Markup Language ("HTML") files and web pages into indexed HTML, Adobe® PostScript®, or Adobe Portable Document Format ("PDF") files. HTMLDOC is provided under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public License.
HTMLDOC 1.8.29 Jan 3, 2016
HTMLDOC 1.8.29 is now available for download from:
HTMLDOC 1.8.29 fixes some known build and formatting issues, updates support libraries, and drops support for OpenSSL. Changes include:
- Updated local PNG library to version 1.6.20.
- Updated local JPEG library to version 9b.
- Dropped support for OpenSSL.
- Added configure script support for libjpeg-turbo.
- Updated HTTP code to latest CUPS/ippsample sources.
- Duplex PDF output incorrectly forced an even number of pages (Bug #525)
- The table of contents showed the wrong page numbers after headings containing the _HD_OMIT_TOC attribute.
- Fixed reported build issues (Bug #500, Bug #507, Bug #510, Bug #533)
- The configure script's --enable-local* options did not work.
View All Articles