HTMLDOC 1.8.28 Jan 6, 2014
HTMLDOC 1.8.28 is now available for download from:
HTMLDOC 1.8.28 fixes some known security issues and formatting bugs. Changes include:
- Updated local zlib to version 1.2.8.
- Updated local PNG library to version 1.6.8.
- Updated local JPEG library to version 9.
- Updated default PDF version to 1.4.
- SECURITY: Fixed three buffer overflow issues when reading AFM files and parsing page sizes.
- Fixed incompatibility with Fortify's version of strcpy, which does not work properly with variable-length arrays (STR #235)
- Fixed compilation against PNG library 1.5 or later (STR #243)
- Fixed documentation errors (PR #6593, PR #6595)
- Marked Zapf-Dingbats as a standard font (STR #198)
- Fixed GPL license text in GUI (STR #222)
- Fixed a table formatting problem when a column has multiple colspan values (PR #6709)
- Fixed parsing of HTML comments (STR #181)
- Fixed potential out-of-bounds read in table-of-contents rendering code (STR #183)
- Fixed handling of image URLs with ampersands in them (STR #186)
- Fixed top/bottom margins for logo and header/footer images (STR #174)
- Fixed image alignment bug (Bug #231)
- Fixed X11 build problem (Bug #243)
Mini-XML 2.8 Jan 5, 2014
Mini-XML 2.8 is now available for download from:
Mini-XML 2.8 fixes some minor platform and XML issues. Changes include:
- Now call docsetutil using xcrun on OS X (Bug #458)
- mxmldoc did not escape special HTML characters inside @code foo@ comments.
- Fixed a memory leak in mxmlElementDeleteAttr (Bug #452)
- Added MXML_MAJOR/MINOR_VERSION definitions to mxml.h (Bug #461)
- Fixed a bug reading UTF-16 characters from a file (Bug #454)
Documentation Now Online Jul 3, 2013
Documentation for the EPM, HTMLDOC, and Mini-XML projects is now online.