Mini-XML 2.10 Jun 13, 2016
Mini-XML 2.10 is now available for download from:
Mini-XML 2.10 fixes some stack overflow, XML, and API issues. Changes include:
- The version number in mxml.h was wrong (Bug #532)
- The mxml.spec file was out of date (Bug #521)
- Mini-XML no longer allows malformed element names (Bug #509)
- mxmlLoad* and mxmlSAXLoad* did not properly create text nodes when MXML_TEXT_CALLBACK was specified (Bug #531)
- mxmlDelete used a recursive algorithm which could require large amounts of stack space depending on the file (Bug #549, CVE-2016-4570)
- mxmlWrite* used a recursive algorithm which could require large amounts of stack space depending on the file (Bug #549, CVE-2016-4571)
HTMLDOC 1.8.29 Jan 3, 2016
HTMLDOC 1.8.29 is now available for download from:
HTMLDOC 1.8.29 fixes some known build and formatting issues, updates support libraries, and drops support for OpenSSL. Changes include:
- Updated local PNG library to version 1.6.20.
- Updated local JPEG library to version 9b.
- Dropped support for OpenSSL.
- Added configure script support for libjpeg-turbo.
- Updated HTTP code to latest CUPS/ippsample sources.
- Duplex PDF output incorrectly forced an even number of pages (Bug #525)
- The table of contents showed the wrong page numbers after headings containing the _HD_OMIT_TOC attribute.
- Fixed reported build issues (Bug #500, Bug #507, Bug #510, Bug #533)
- The configure script's --enable-local* options did not work.
EPM 4.3 Sep 1, 2015
EPM 4.3 is now available for download from:
The new release fixes several issues on Linux and OS X and adds support for signed packages. Changes include:
- Now use pkgbuild on newer versions of OS X, and added support for signed packages (Bug #497)
- Fixed some file handling issues when creating RPM packages (Bug #523)
- EPM now maps the x86_64 architecture to amd64 when creating Debian packages (Bug #295)
- %format stopped working in EPM 4.2 (Bug #296)
- %literal(spec) did not insert the literal content in the correct location (Bug #302)
- Fixed some incorrect string handling (Bug #290)
- Fixed a compatibility issue with RPM 4.8 (Bug #292)
- Fixed a build dependency problem (Bug #291)
- The EPM makefile now uses CPPFLAGS from the configure script (Bug #300)
- Updated the standard path used by portable package scripts to include /usr/gnu/bin for Solaris (Bug #301)
- Added support for %literal(control) in Debian packages (Bug #297)