HTMLDOC 1.8.30 fixes some known build and formatting issues. Changes include:
- Updated documentation to reflect new project page on Github.
- Dropped old CDE and IRIX desktop integration files.
- Cleaned up the GUI and adopted new default text editors for Linux and macOS.
- PAGE BREAK comments at the end of a file in web page mode would lose the first page (Issue #251)
- Fixed the scaling of header/footer images to limit them to the height of the header or footer (Issue #273)
- Fixed an issue with the top-level makefile not exiting with an error as needed (Issue #282)
- Fixed a URL referencing bug when the same hostname but a different port was used (Issue #290)
- Fixed build issue on macOS (Issue #291)
- Fixed handling of indexed+alpha PNG images (Issue #295)
Download HTMLDOC 1.8.30