PAPPL v1.3.2 is now available for download and is a general bug fix release.
Changes in 1.3.2 include:
- Fixed PWG ImageBox values in raster page header
- Fixed a bug in the “ipp-attribute-fidelity” support
- Fixed printing of 1/2/4-bit grayscale PNG images (Issue #267)
- Fixed a potential buffer overflow in the logging code (Issue #272)
- Fixed reporting of “xxx-k-octet-supported” attributes.
- Updated the Wi-Fi configuration page to support hidden networks.
- Updated the Wi-Fi configuration page reload time to 30 seconds.
Download PAPPL v1.3.2
PDFio 1.1.1 fixes a potential denial of service issue and fixes some build issues. Changes include:
- CVE-2023-28428: Fixed a potential denial-of-service with corrupt PDF files.
- Fixed a few build issues.
Download PDFio v1.1.1
PDFio 1.1.0 fixes a potential denial of service issue, fixes a few general bugs, and adds a few new APIs. Changes include:
- CVE-2023-24808: Fixed a potential denial-of-service with corrupt PDF files.
pdfioFileCreateTemporary function (Issue #29)
pdfioDictIterateKeys function (Issue #31)
- Added protection against opening multiple streams in the same file at the same time.
- Documentation updates (Issue #37)
- Fixed “install-shared” target (Issue #32)
pdfioFileGet... metadata APIs (Issue #33)
Download PDFio v1.1.0
RasterView 1.9.0 includes some minor improvements and bug fixes and adds support
for Windows. Changes include:
- Fixed macOS ‘Close’ and ‘Re-Open’ menu items (Issue #20)
- Fixed color picking (Issue #21)
- Updated the maximum zoom to 20x
- Added Visual Studio project files for Windows release
Download RasterView 1.9.0
Install RasterView 1.9.0 Snap
This is a follow-up to my first post on code quality with updates to
various tools and some thoughts on POSIX threading.
More + Comments