PDFio 1.1.1 fixes a potential denial of service issue and fixes some build issues. Changes include:
- CVE-2023-28428: Fixed a potential denial-of-service with corrupt PDF files.
- Fixed a few build issues.
Download PDFio v1.1.1
PDFio 1.1.0 fixes a potential denial of service issue, fixes a few general bugs, and adds a few new APIs. Changes include:
- CVE-2023-24808: Fixed a potential denial-of-service with corrupt PDF files.
pdfioFileCreateTemporary function (Issue #29)
pdfioDictIterateKeys function (Issue #31)
- Added protection against opening multiple streams in the same file at the same time.
- Documentation updates (Issue #37)
- Fixed “install-shared” target (Issue #32)
pdfioFileGet... metadata APIs (Issue #33)
Download PDFio v1.1.0
RasterView 1.9.0 includes some minor improvements and bug fixes and adds support
for Windows. Changes include:
- Fixed macOS ‘Close’ and ‘Re-Open’ menu items (Issue #20)
- Fixed color picking (Issue #21)
- Updated the maximum zoom to 20x
- Added Visual Studio project files for Windows release
Download RasterView 1.9.0
Install RasterView 1.9.0 Snap
This is a follow-up to my first post on code quality with updates to
various tools and some thoughts on POSIX threading.
More + Comments
LPrint v1.2.0 adds support for snap configuration and EPL/ZPL auto-typing
support, and fixes a number of bugs. Changes include:
- Documentation corrections (Issue #53, Issue #76)
- Added snap server configuration.
--with-systemd configure option and install to
$prefix/lib/systemd/system by default (Issue #50)
- Added EPL2 and ZPL auto-typing support (Issue #64)
- Changed the default log level for systemd to info (Issue #82)
- Fixed macOS installer to start LPrint server (Issue #48)
- Fixed configure script not using warning/preprocessor options in build
- Fixed printer renaming algorithm to not truncate the name (Issue #60)
- Fixed missing “print-color-mode=bi-level” for bar code printing (Issue #76)
- Fixed label mode support in EPL and ZPL drivers (Issue #79)
- Fixed driver names for EPL printers (Issue #52)
Download LPrint 1.2.0
Install lprint Snap
PAPPL v1.3.1 is now available for download and is a general bug fix release.
Changes in 1.3.1 include:
- Fixed auto-add of USB printers
- Updated “ipp-attribute-fidelity” support
- Reduced sleep interval for USB gadget initialization
Download PAPPL v1.3.1
PAPPL v1.3.0 is now available for download and adds new job management, image
printing, localization, and configuration features. Changes in 1.3.0 include:
- Added debug logging for device management.
- Added support for job hold and release (Issue #15)
- Added support for PNG image scaling using embedded resolution information
papplLocGetDefaultMediaSizeName function to get the default media size
for the current country (Issue #167)
- Added support for localized banners at the top of printer and system web pages
- Added timer APIs to manage periodic tasks (Issue #208)
- Added support for network configuration via callbacks (Issue #217)
- Added APIs to limit the maximum size of JPEG/PNG images (Issue #224)
- Added support for the Clang/GCC ThreadSanitizer with the
- Added Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, and Turkish localizations.
- Added a password visibility button to the Wi-Fi password field.
- Changed names of PAPPL-specific attributes to use “smi55357” prefix.
- Updated USB device code to generate a 1284 device ID and use the manufacturer
and product strings when necessary (Issue #234)
- Updated the USB gadget code to handle disconnections.
- Updated PAPPL to conform to the new prototype PWG 5100.13 specification
- Fixed a device race condition with job processing.
- Fixed a initialization timing issue with USB gadgets on newer Linux kernels.
- Fixed a potential memory underflow with USB device IDs.
- Fixed web interface support for vendor text options (Issue #142)
- Fixed a potential value overflow when reading SNMP OIDs (Issue #210)
- Fixed more CUPS 2.2.x compatibility issues (Issue #212)
- Fixed a 100% CPU usage bug when cleaning the job history (Issue #218)
- Fixed the default values of
to use the
localstatedir value (Issue #219)
- Fixed storage of label offsets for printers that implement them.
- Fixed some thread access issues on ARM.
- Fixed when the kernel USB printer driver is unloaded on Linux (Issue #233)
papplDevicePrintf to allow the “%c” character to be 0.
Download PAPPL v1.3.0
mantohtml is a man page to HTML conversion program. It supports all of the
common man/roff macros and can combine multiple man pages in a single HTML
mantohtml v2.0 is an all-new implementation of my original utility, now
available as a separate project.
Install mantohtml Snap
View All Posts