mantohtml is a man page to HTML conversion program. It supports all of the
common man/roff macros and can combine multiple man pages in a single HTML
mantohtml v2.0 is an all-new implementation of my original utility, now
available as a separate project.
Install mantohtml Snap
PAPPL v1.2.3 is now available for download and is a general bug fix release.
Changes in 1.2.3 include:
- Fixed a bug in the TLS upgrade logic.
- Fixed a potential memory underflow with USB device IDs.
- Fixed web interface support for vendor text options (Issue #142)
Download PAPPL v1.2.3
PAPPL v1.2.2 is now available for download and is a general bug fix release.
Changes in 1.2.2 include:
- Added debug logging for device management.
- Fixed a device race condition with job processing.
- Fixed a potential value overflow when reading SNMP OIDs (Issue #210)
- Fixed more CUPS 2.2.x compatibility issues (Issue #212)
- Fixed a 100% CPU usage bug when cleaning the job history (Issue #218)
- Fixed the default values of
to use the
localstatedir value (Issue #219)
- Fixed a initialization timing issue with USB gadgets on newer Linux kernels.
Download PAPPL v1.2.2
Mini-XML 3.3.1 fixes a POSIX thread cleanup bug.
Download Mini-XML 3.3.1
PAPPL v1.2.1 is now available for download and fixes some key issues with
localization, client limits, and compiling against older versions of CUPS.
Changes in 1.2.1 include:
- Fixed a bug in the max-clients support code (Issue #205)
- Fixed compiler warnings (Issue #206, Issue #207)
- Fixed corruption in the English localization file.
- PAPPL didn’t compile against CUPS 2.2.6 and earlier.
Download PAPPL v1.2.1
HTMLDOC 1.9.16 adds new time and date support and fixes bugs. Changes include:
- Added support for
$TIME(format) header/footer strings
- Fixed a potential image overflow bug with JPEG and PNG images (Issue #471)
- Fixed potential heap overflow bugs with pages (Issue #477, Issue #478,
Issue #480, Issue #482, Issue #483)
- Fixed potential use-after-free in blocks (Issue #484)
- Updated the GNU TLS HTTPS support code to use a faster connection shutdown
mode (Issue #487)
- Fixed some minor Coverity warnings.
- Updated the GUI interface for current display fonts.
Binaries are available from Github for Windows and macOS, and through the
Snapcraft store for Linux.
Download HTMLDOC 1.9.16
Install HTMLDOC 1.9.16 Snap
PAPPL v1.2.0 is now available for download. PAPPL v1.2 adds full localization, support for additional IPP features, and some other improvements. Changes in 1.2.0 include:
papplMainloopShutdown API to trigger a shutdown of the system that
was started by
- Fixed mapping of MIME media types to IEEE-1284 Command Set values.
- Fixed a crash bug when no printers are added.
- Fixed compatibility issues with libcups3.
- The macOS menu extra did not update the list of available printers.
- No longer try to show the macOS menu extra when running from a root launchd
service (Issue #201)
Download PAPPL v1.2.0
HP Printer Application v1.2.0 is now available for download as an “officially
supported” printer application for older PCL laser and inkjet printers. Changes
in 1.2.0 include:
- Fixed default listen address when running as a server (Issue #7)
- Fixed the media size list which prevented A4 from showing up (Issue #8)
- Fixed dropped connections in the web browser when switching to HTTPS
- Now offer more appropriate printer icons (Issue #10)
- Fixed a bug in the HP DeskJet driver (Issue #11)
- Fixed draft output (Issue #12)
- Fixed a crash bug when there was no default printer (Issue #14)
Download PAPPL v1.2.0
View All Posts