Mini-XML 3.3.1 fixes a POSIX thread cleanup bug.
Download Mini-XML 3.3.1
PAPPL v1.2.1 is now available for download and fixes some key issues with
localization, client limits, and compiling against older versions of CUPS.
Changes in 1.2.1 include:
- Fixed a bug in the max-clients support code (Issue #205)
- Fixed compiler warnings (Issue #206, Issue #207)
- Fixed corruption in the English localization file.
- PAPPL didn’t compile against CUPS 2.2.6 and earlier.
Download PAPPL v1.2.1
HTMLDOC 1.9.16 adds new time and date support and fixes bugs. Changes include:
- Added support for
$TIME(format) header/footer strings
- Fixed a potential image overflow bug with JPEG and PNG images (Issue #471)
- Fixed potential heap overflow bugs with pages (Issue #477, Issue #478,
Issue #480, Issue #482, Issue #483)
- Fixed potential use-after-free in blocks (Issue #484)
- Updated the GNU TLS HTTPS support code to use a faster connection shutdown
mode (Issue #487)
- Fixed some minor Coverity warnings.
- Updated the GUI interface for current display fonts.
Binaries are available from Github for Windows and macOS, and through the
Snapcraft store for Linux.
Download HTMLDOC 1.9.16
Install HTMLDOC 1.9.16 Snap
PAPPL v1.2.0 is now available for download. PAPPL v1.2 adds full localization, support for additional IPP features, and some other improvements. Changes in 1.2.0 include:
papplMainloopShutdown API to trigger a shutdown of the system that
was started by
- Fixed mapping of MIME media types to IEEE-1284 Command Set values.
- Fixed a crash bug when no printers are added.
- Fixed compatibility issues with libcups3.
- The macOS menu extra did not update the list of available printers.
- No longer try to show the macOS menu extra when running from a root launchd
service (Issue #201)
Download PAPPL v1.2.0
HP Printer Application v1.2.0 is now available for download as an “officially
supported” printer application for older PCL laser and inkjet printers. Changes
in 1.2.0 include:
- Fixed default listen address when running as a server (Issue #7)
- Fixed the media size list which prevented A4 from showing up (Issue #8)
- Fixed dropped connections in the web browser when switching to HTTPS
- Now offer more appropriate printer icons (Issue #10)
- Fixed a bug in the HP DeskJet driver (Issue #11)
- Fixed draft output (Issue #12)
- Fixed a crash bug when there was no default printer (Issue #14)
Download PAPPL v1.2.0
PAPPL v1.2rc1 is now available for download. PAPPL v1.2 adds full localization, support for additional IPP features, and some other improvements. Changes in 1.2rc1 include:
- Added explicit support for running macOS printer applications as a server.
- Added unit test support for the new SNMP-based supply level and status monitoring code.
- Updated USB gadget code to not enable gadget until system is started or USB options are set.
- Updated default spool directory to use a persistent, per-user location.
- Fixed DNS-SD advertising when adding a printer from the web interface.
- Fixed double “Supplies” buttons in the web interface.
- Fixed human-readable location fields in web interfaces.
- Fixed an issue with the default system callback for
- Fixed an issue with
papplDeviceList and DNS-SD discovery when there was no active system.
- Fixed printer compatibility issues with the new
- Fixed some locking issues with the macOS menubar icon.
Download PAPPL v1.2rc1
PAPPL v1.2b1 is now available for download. PAPPL v1.2 adds full localization, support for additional IPP features, and some other improvements. Changes include:
- Added macOS menubar icon/menu (Issue #27)
- Added support for localization, with base localizations for English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish (Issue #58)
- Added interpolation when printing JPEG images or when using the
papplJobFilterImage function with smoothing enabled (Issue #64)
papplDeviceGetSupplies API to query supply levels via SNMP (Issue #83)
- Added support for custom media sizes in millimeters (Issue #118)
papplPrinterGet/SetMaxPreservedJobs API and reprint web interface (Issue #189)
- Added IPP notifications support with
papplSubscriptionXxx functions (Issue #191)
papplPrinterEnable functions and proper support for the IPP “printer-is-accepting-jobs” attribute.
- Added OpenSSL/LibreSSL support (Issue #195)
papplSystemGet/SetMaxClients API (Issue #198)
papplPrinterSetReadyMedia to support up to
PAPPL_MAX_SOURCE media entries, regardless of the number of sources.
Download PAPPL v1.2b1
StringsUtil v1.0 is now available for download. StringsUtil provides a library
for using Apple “.strings” localization files and a utility for managing those
Download StringsUtil v1.0
View All Posts