PDFio 1.1.3 is a bug fix release. Changes include:
- Fixed Unicode font support (Issue #16)
- Fixed missing initializer for 40-bit RC4 encryption (Issue #51)
Download PDFio v1.1.3
PAPPL v1.4.3 is now available for download and is a bug fix release. Changes include:
- Added “smi55357-device-uri” and “smi55357-driver” Printer Status attributes
to Get-Printer-Attributes responses.
- Fixed missing mutex unlock in DNS-SD code (Issue #299)
- Fixed “printer-id” value for new printers (Issue #301)
- Fixed DNS-SD device list crash (Issue #302)
- Fixed Set-Printer-Attributes for “output-bin-default” and “sides-default”
- Fixed default “copies” value with
Download PAPPL v1.4.3
PAPPL v1.4.2 is now available for download and is a bug fix release. Changes include:
- Fixed potential crash while listing devices (Issue #296)
- Fixed potential deadlock issue (Issue #297)
- Fixed loading of previous state (Issue #298)
Download PAPPL v1.4.2
PDFio 1.1.2 fixes a number of PDF reading issues as well as a build issue. Changes include:
pdfioContentSetDashPattern to support setting a solid (0 length)
dash pattern (Issue #41)
- Fixed an issue with broken PDF files containing extra CR and/or LF separators
after the object stream token (Issue #40)
- Fixed an issue with PDF files produced by Crystal Reports (Issue #45)
- Fixed an issue with PDF files produced by Microsoft Reporting Services
- Fixed support for compound filters where the filter array consists of a
single named filter (Issue #47)
- Fixed builds on Windows - needed windows.h header for temporary files
Download PDFio v1.1.2
PAPPL v1.4.1 is now available for download and is a bug fix release. Changes include:
- Fixed typos in the names of the
functions (Issue #295)
Download PAPPL v1.4.1
PAPPL v1.4.0 is now available for download and is a feature release. Changes in 1.4.0 include:
- Added support for “job-retain-until” (Issue #14)
- Added new PAPPL-Create-Printers operation, and the PAPPL mainloop API now
auto-adds local printers the first time a server is run (Issue #245)
- Added new
papplDeviceRemoveTypes APIs to
disable unwanted device types (Issue #259)
- Added support for suspending and resuming jobs at copy boundaries (Issue #266)
- Added support for server configuration files (Issue #279)
- Now preserve the paused state of printers (Issue #286)
- Fixed reporting of “xxx-k-octet-supported” attributes.
- Fixed printing of 1/2/4-bit grayscale PNG images (Issue #267)
- Fixed USB serial number for DYMO printers (Issue #271)
- Fixed a potential buffer overflow in the logging code (Issue #272)
- Fixed DNS-SD advertisements when the server name is set to “localhost”
- Fixed hostname change detection when using mDNSResponder (Issue #282)
- Fixed authentication cookie comparisons for simple password mode.
- Fixed a potential time-of-use issue with PAPPL-created directories.
- Fixed handling of trailing ‘%’ in log format strings.
- Updated the
options sub-command to list vendor options and values
- Updated web interface to show the age of jobs (Issue #256)
- Updated “devices” sub-command to have the PAPPL server find the devices
instead of doing it directly (Issue #262)
- Updated default logging to be less chatty (Issue #270)
- Updated the Wi-Fi configuration page to support hidden networks.
- Updated the Wi-Fi configuration page reload time to 30 seconds.
- Updated TLS certificate generation to support more types of certificates and
to use modern OpenSSL/GNU TLS APIs.
Download PAPPL v1.4.0
HTMLDOC 1.9.17 is a bug fix release. Changes include:
- Added new
--pre-indent option to control indentation of pre-formatted text (Issue #505)
- Now link to CUPS library instead of embedding its HTTP code.
- Updated PostScript and PDF date/time information to use UTC (Issue #490)
- Fixed multiple conversions of UTF-8 HTML files from the GUI (Issue #496)
- Fixed a compile bug on Solaris (Issue #498)
- Fixed a markdown parsing bug (Issue #503)
- Fixed a relative URL handling bug (Issue #507)
- Fixed a crash bug with bad title images (Issue #510)
- Fixed some minor CodeQL warnings.
Binaries are available from Github for Windows and macOS, and through the Snapcraft store for Linux.
Download HTMLDOC 1.9.17
Install HTMLDOC 1.9.17 Snap
mantohtml v2.0.1 is a general bug fix release. Changes include:
- Fixed a buffer overrun bug (Issue #1)
- Fixed the default page title to be
Install mantohtml Snap
View All Posts