HTMLDOC 1.9.6 adds support for wrapping with
­, improves markdown support,
fixes some issues, and optimizes font and PDF handling.
Download HTMLDOC 1.9.6
Install HTMLDOC 1.9.6 Snap
- Added support for data URIs (Issue #340)
- HTMLDOC no longer includes a PDF table of contents when converting a single
web page (Issue #344)
- Updated the markdown support with external links, additional inline markup,
and hard line breaks.
- Links in markdown text no longer render with a leading space as part of the
link (Issue #346)
- Fixed a buffer underflow bug discovered by AddressSanitizer.
- Fixed a bug in UTF-8 support (Issue #348)
- PDF output now includes the base language of the input document(s)
- Optimized the loading of font widths (Issue #354)
- Optimized PDF page resources (Issue #356)
- Optimized the base memory used for font widths (Issue #357)
- Added proper
­ support (Issue #361)
- Title files can now be markdown.