This release of codedoc adds syntax highlighting, literal link, image
dimensions, and block quote in comments support as well as fixing a number of
bugs. Changes include:
- Added support for syntax highlighting of C and C++ code.
- Added support for literal links (functions, types, etc.) using the “@@”
- Added support for
::WIDTHxHEIGHT in image (ALT) text.
- Added support for markdown-style block quotes in comments.
- Fixed support for embedded images in EPUB output.
- Fixed some parsing issues for the public typedef - private struct design
pattern, resulting in undocumented typedefs.
- Fixed a few Cppcheck and LGTM-detected bugs.
- No longer output unnecessary whitespace in HTML/EPUB output, for a modest
savings in file size.
Download codedoc 3.6
Install codedoc 3.6 Snap