PAPPL v1.0.1 is a general bug fix release and is now available for download.
Download PAPPL v1.0.1
Changes in 1.0.1 include:
- Documentation updates (Issue #105)
papplSystemLoadState function did not load vendor attribute defaults
correctly (Issue #103)
- Vendor options without “xxx-supported” attributes are no longer shown on the
printing defaults page (Issue #104)
- Added support for Windows 10/Mopria clients that incorrectly convert the
printer resource path to lowercase (Issue #106)
papplSystemLoadState function now calls the printer driver’s status
callback after loading the printer’s attributes (Issue #107)
- Added additional error handling for memory allocations throughout the library
- Fixed an issue with validation of custom media sizes (Issue #120)
- Partially-discovered SNMP printers would cause a crash (Issue #121)
- The “copies-supported” attribute was not report correctly.
- Job operations that targeted a non-existent job yielded the wrong status code.
- Printing a test page from the web interface did not trigger a reload to update
the printer and job state.
- The TLS web page was hardcoded to use “/etc/cups” for the CUPS server root.
- Fixed file output when the job name contains a ‘/’.
- Updated 1-bit driver output to support “photo” dither array for high print
- PAPPL now (re)creates the spool directory as needed.
- Coverity: Added missing NULL checks.
- Coverity: Fixed file descriptor leaks.
- Coverity: Fixed some locking issues.
- Coverity: Fixed printer-darkness-configured bug in
- Coverity: Fixed an error handling bug in the file printing code for the PWG
- Coverity: Removed dead code.