PAPPL v1.0.2 is a general bug fix release and is now available for download.
Download PAPPL v1.0.2
Changes in 1.0.2 include:
- Documentation updates (Issue #140)
- The Set-Printer-Attributes operation now properly validates the values of
“xxx-default” attributes (Issue #93)
- Changes to ready (loaded) media are now validated (Issue #94)
papplSystemSetVersions function now allows changes while the system is
running (Issue #123)
- The printing defaults page no longer shows a media chooser when there is a
single source (Issue #125)
- The DNS-SD support functions did not handle when the Avahi daemon is not
running (Issue #129)
- The printing defaults web page now reports whether the media is borderless
papplClientGetForm function did not support files larger than 64k
- Deleting and adding a printer with the same name will cause a crash
- Fixed a deadlock issue when calling the
papplPrinterSet... functions from
an iterator callback (Issue #143)
- The “Printing Defaults” web page did not show an error message if the
defaults could not be validated (Issue #146)
server sub-command now enables TCP/IP connections using the default
hostname; auto-started servers still disable TCP/IP connections by default
papplPrinterSetDriverDefaults function did not validate the defaults
against the actual driver data.
- The IPP interface no longer allows the Create-Printer operation for single
- Stopping a printer application with
SIGTERM now behaves the same as sending
a Shutdown-System request.
- Added more unit tests to testpappl.
- Added better management of the USB and raw printing threads for each printer.
- Added better error reporting for USB printers.
papplDeviceOpen did not copy the device ID callback.
papplDeviceOpen did not send errors to stderr when a
NULL error callback was specified.