PAPPL v1.2.2 is now available for download and is a general bug fix release.
Changes in 1.2.2 include:
- Added debug logging for device management.
- Fixed a device race condition with job processing.
- Fixed a potential value overflow when reading SNMP OIDs (Issue #210)
- Fixed more CUPS 2.2.x compatibility issues (Issue #212)
- Fixed a 100% CPU usage bug when cleaning the job history (Issue #218)
- Fixed the default values of
to use the
localstatedir value (Issue #219)
- Fixed a initialization timing issue with USB gadgets on newer Linux kernels.
Download PAPPL v1.2.2